Saturday 14 February 2009

Boo to Friday 13th

I am by no means a superstitious person usually. I did not realise until the evening that this day was Friday 13th. When I did everything fell into place.

A few crummy minor incidents blighted my day (the details of which I won't bore you with here). But the major upset happened late afternoon. I was out on the veranda photographing some beads and making the most of the lovely natural light. I turned to go back into the house to fetch my gloves, slipped, kicked over the tripod and sent my beloved camera crashing to the ground. So now the flash unit is completely shattered. I also got a pretty nasty electric shock off the thing when I was inspecting the damage. And I have a big bruise on my bum to boot. BOO!

Here's a picture of some cherries anyway. Just for the heck of it!

No comments: