Thursday 25 August 2011

Gällstad

Alice and I took a trip to the outlet town Gällstad last weekend, to buy jeans, and discovered this sweet interior design store called Hemma Hos Haglund. Their blog is well worth a visit too as the photography is great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These tin signs got our attention. I especially liked the 'Mirror mirror on the wall, what the hell happened?' one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

But in the end we went with these: Alice bought the top one and I bought the Shoot for the moon one. It is going to hang in my workroom and remind me to aim high in my new business venture.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ''Good morning, let the stress begin'' sign i think was made just for me.

I am loving the blog makeover btw.

Sara

Me said...

Just went into their blog and read an announcement that that store is closing down (probably already closed by now). Such a shame that a sweet shop like that didn't make it.......